<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/30371630?origin\x3dhttp://xshan-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 17, 2007

*YAWN*

Finally, all my assignment is over!!
there will be no more worry. I can have a good sleep tonight!!! Finally :)

btw, I had been missing since i last blogged as I'm rushing for all my assignment and I'm down with fever, sorethroat, headache, flu and cough on aug 2.
all the sickness come when I have to rush all my assignments. boooo!
*awaiting for cough to recover*
afterall, I'm a good girl who does all her assignments. -wink

i had participate in the largest human flag with my fellow friends, justin, perry and yvonne on the national day at the padang.
it's an enjoyable evening!!
got to see the fireworks and free goodies bag too.

yippy! exam is getting near which means holiday is getting near tooooooo.
i wanna work work work during the holidays! i wanna save money for my taiwan trip!!!

anyway, i went to salon and had my hair cut! my fringe is toooo long and i looks so ugly with it.
Sandy tied my hair for FOC and she told me to find her during weekday as she will teach me how to tie.
awwwwwwwww, so nicee of her!

Cindy invited us for a Bbq cum bday session tml.
Justin, Perry and Yvonne will be having presentation tml.
No more lecture tml. i will be skipping PRSP lec :P
No more assignment from tml onwards.
Sounds so nice for me as I'm enjoying my life now and my poor friends still having the wds presentation :'(


let the photos do the talking!





i looks so dumb in formal. haha


ps- you're so cute! the way u sleep, the way you smile, when you're watching tv and so on... awwww, you melts my heart. my love, my valentine.

Signed off
3:58 PM


ajrina; alan; alicia; april; basil; ben; bobby; catherine; charlene; cheryl; chuanyee; cindy; coco; derrick; hanchong; jacqualine; jake; jiayan; jooann; justin; kimyong; limin; mirene; peifang; priscilla; qiaoyu; resha; sally; sianjing; sarah; songling; sylvia; tangy; tingx; tonglin; verse; vivien; wei tat; wenn; wensi; xiaoyun; yongcheng; yvonne;